Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Howl-Fest: Semi Finals

I have to admit, I've been secretly rooting for these Top 4 films since the beginning. They're some of my favorite Halloween flicks, and I'm thrilled that they made it to the Semi-Finals. The problem is, now I don't know which two I think should be knocked out. Good thing it's up to you guys! Take a look . . .


So, which movies do you think should move on? Will it be family friendly witches, or one of the greatest horror films of all time? A team of four against an angry hoard, or . . . well, another team of four against a different type of angry hoard? Only you guys can decide! Happy voting.  


15 comments:

  1. Harry Potter and Ghostbusters.

    I would have voted for Harry Potter last round as well, but I felt bad for Sorcerer's Apprentice and didn't want it to go the entire round without a vote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got a few - you, Tina and Andrew ALL voted for it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but Tina changed her vote, and Andrew didn't vote until the last second.

      Delete
  2. I like the smart-cracking Hellboy and Ghostbusters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the left side of the duel - Harry Potter.

      Delete
  3. I can't vote for Harry Potter, since it's absolutely not horror (and I can't understand why people are voting for it), and I'm not a Shining fan ... so I'll vote for Zombieland (although I love Ghostbusters too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's definitely not horror. But I wanted to make sure there were some NON horror movies on the list for people who prefer something less scary. It just happens to be the only non-horror Halloween movie that made it to the semi finals.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I get it. But -- preferring non-horror??!! Who could possibly not love horror? It boggles my mind. LOL ;)

      Delete